Wolf Motorsports LLC has been providing quality car care in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, since 1979. We are a family-owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and auto maintenance services to the people of Elkhart Lake and surrounding areas. The quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians at Wolf Motorsports LLC employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs.
We have two 20×45 trailers with enclosed canopies, pit bikes, golf carts, drivers lounge, and hospitality area for drivers and guests. We strive to provide both drivers and guests and relaxed and comfortable at track experience. Safety is our highest priority. All race cars go through a stringent safety inspection. We incorporate all modern-day technology to achieve this goal; X-Ray, crack testing, timing out of parts are just a few of the precautions we take. Our 30+ years of racing experience will be put to work on each and every race car to make sure it is as safe as possible to compete in.
We have outgrown our original 4,000 sq/ft facility and now reside in our new state of the art facility just outside the Village of Elkhart Lake and only 1.5 miles from Road America. Both spaces provide a perfect secured space to work on and store your automotive investment. Our climate-controlled facility, heated in winter (with a backup system) and cooled in the summer, provides an ideal storage climate for your automotive investment.
Wolf Motorsports prepares Race cars and vintage streetcars. We have a great following of vintage automotive enthusiasts that bring their cars in for everything from light service work to major overhauls.
We have a full detail department to keep all your cars, trucks and trailers looking their best. We use only premium quality Griots Garage products such as 3″ and 6″ orbital polishers to give swirl-free results. Our commitment to excellence will truly shine when you see our finished products.
Wolf Motorsports LLC is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center; we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family-owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current coupons and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin.
About NAPA AutoCare
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
Our customers are important to us. We invite you to become a fan and we welcome your comments. Our goal is to form a lasting relationship with our customers, to provide service they can count on, and quality work they can depend upon.
ASA’s Code of Ethics
The owners and managers of automotive service businesses that belong to the Automotive Service Association (ASA) agree to adhere to a Code of Ethics. ASA’s Code of Ethics is the automotive service industry’s standard for professional business practices.
• To perform high-quality repair service at a fair and just price.
• To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
• To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
• To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services that clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
• To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
• To promote good will between the motorist and members of the association.
• To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
• To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
• To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
• To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
• To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
• To maintain customer service records for one year or more.
• To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
• To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
• To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
• To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
• To uphold the integrity of all members of the Automotive Service Association.